Termico Insulation Services has been supplying and installing insulation products across the Perth building industry for a number of years. We work with many of the top building companies across Perth & the South West, mainly installing insulation batts to new homes which are under construction.
We are looking for motivated individuals who take pride in their work and have exceptional organisational skills. We are looking for installers to work in the Perth Metro area and the Bunbury/Busselton and surrounding South West areas.
You will be required to work at heights, in small spaces, and need to have a high level of attention to detail.
The following requirements are essential for all applicants:
· Previous experience in the installation of insulation products
· Own transport with ability to carry insulation batts
· Police Clearance
· Blue/White Construction Induction Card
· Excellent communication skills
· Punctual & Reliable
· Well organised
· Able to work efficiently unsupervised
· Health and Safety Conscious
· Have a can do attitude showing flexibility and adaptability
What’s on offer
· Excellent rates (paid per m2installed)
· Highly organised work schedule
· Friendly efficient office staff
· Plenty of work
· All new homes, generally with excellent access.
No resume? No worries! Contact Sarah Menhennett to discuss further on 08 9443 9880 or firstname.lastname@example.org